Tuesday, January 1, 2013

In Retrospect

2012 was a year of huge changes. I know it is impossible to predict the future, but life threw some pretty big curveballs at me.

I knew about the wedding, but who knew I would be a homeowner now.

I had been blogging, but I would have never imagined it would grow so much this year.

I started working for a new advisor, but I had no clue how much of a change that would entail.

I feel like an old grad student now, but I made several new friends. When your support network falls out from underneath you, it is really important to build it back up, quickly.

I was never going to spin, and well, about that . . .

What is life without a few surprises?

Now that my Honeymoon is over, there are a few days to regroup before it is back to the grind.

Honestly, I don't want to have goals going into the new year. It is too often a chance to procrastinate. I will keep trying to do my best. And beyond that, there isn't too much more than I can do.

Take care guys,

Molly : )

No comments:

Post a Comment