Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Episode 48: Goodbye Porch

It is my last time recording on the front porch in Indiana. Next time I will be in Texas.


Knitting:
Walk on the Nuvem
Maurits

Spinning:

Scouring the Corriedale x (Shetland x BFL) fleece
Explaining why I am not using the Suint method
Combs and cards and flicking

Nest Superwash Merino in Primavera
The Tour de Fleece goal is spinning more of the Chocolate Shetland Fleece

Stashquisitions:
A sweater bag from Little Skein in the Big Wool, from the Must Stash Podcast
A 4oz braid of Falkland from Rock and String Creations
Mossy Woods sock soap sample from Tuft Woolens
Purple buttons from Fastenation Studios, all from the Homespun House Podcast
3 Skeins of Wollmeise DK in Muas Jung for my birthday from my in-laws

Random and All Over the Place:
I taught my friend how to knit, I used the Barley pattern from Tin Can Knits
Game of Thrones season 2 marathon
Moving to Texas
Stash Dash has another FO from me.
Recording again either July 4th or 5th

That's all for now, take care guys

Molly : )

No comments:

Post a Comment