Sunday, January 25, 2015

Episode 74: First Rule of Grad School

I know I have mentioned it in the past, the first rule of grad school is things get done when you work on them. The corollary is things don't get done when you don't work on them.




Knitting:
Viajante
Moonstone Shawl

Spinning:
Chocolate Shetland Fleece
Cosmic Magpie, Nest Falkland in Magpie and Nest Nebula in BFL

Random and All Over the Place:
Something Special KAL in the Deepbluerenegade Podcast Group
Slowly but surely heading to completion

Things I Forgot to Mention:
#SocksoftheDay on instagram


Yarn Shelf is complete. I was looking at it the entire episode, surely I could have remembered to mention it.


The cosmic magpie was for 3 SALs, the CTA Combo Spin, the CTA Spin the Bin, and Nest Combo spin

That is all for now, take care guys

Molly : )

No comments:

Post a Comment