Sunday, September 21, 2014

Episode 57: Catch-up

I am a dork.


Knitting:
Frangipani


Grandpa Socks


Spinning:
Red Fish Dyeworks Merino Silk
Mystery Fiber on the Mystery Turkish Spindle
Learning how to use the Turkish spindle

Random and All Over the Place:
Dealing with Stress
Worm, a web serial
Tried out a knitting group, but they were too far away
My final trip to Indiana (for the time being)
Plane trips and podcasts get me spinning
SSK, I'm signing up for the lottery, probably
Recording again Sunday the 28th

That's all for now, take care guys

Molly : )

1 comment:

  1. Worm is also the length of the currently-published Song of Ice and Fire series, which is why I haven't yet finished reading it yet. I haven't gotten to it yet, but Cenotaph (http://archiveofourown.org/works/1152749/chapters/2337442) is supposed to be another good one in that universe and the author of Worm is doing another web serial now (https://pactwebserial.wordpress.com/2013/12/17/bonds-1-1/) if you liked the writing.

    ReplyDelete