Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Episode 40: Blustery

I checked the audio, and I did not think the wind sound was too bad. Let me know. I have been wanting to record outside for weeks, so I couldn't resist a chance.






Knitting:
Strandwanderer in Wollmeise Lacegarn in the Am Kalten Polar colorway, probably

Spinning:
Fiber Optic merino silk gradient in Emerald to Indigo



Vague Plans:
Resuming spinning the chocolate shetland fleece
The Knit Girllls Stash Dash 2014, 5000m of yarn knit or fiber spun from 5/23 to 8/7

Random and All Over the Place:
I am graduating soon!
It is lovely outside!
The Oldest Anything KAL is running until May 31st with Emily of the Whatcha Swatchin Podcast
I will throw in something from my stash if 20 people enter finished objects.
I will be recording May 7, 2014 since I am busy on Tuesday
There might be a change in my recording schedule, I will see how life goes.

That's all for now, take care guys

Molly : )

2 comments:

  1. Woo pretty much everything! I finished my shawl, but have not taken pictures. When papers are in and the semester is done, I shall get on that.

    Yay graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life will be much less hectic soon. I liked your quantitative answer about your realistic goals for knitting a 5k in 11 weeks. You really do need big WIPs to make stash dash if you are employed.

    Molly : )

    ReplyDelete