Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stash Graph, September 2013



So I made a dent in the lace stash with the completion of Daybreak. However, for some reason I was expecting a bigger impact from finishing such  massive project. I guess that is why I am swatching for a lace sweater.

In other news, while my socks are going to be offset by the new yarn I won, and I am on the path to finishing my Shetland yarn, so I am betting September is going to have a higher total at the end of the month.

Oddly, I never paid close attention to that number of sock skeins . . . 40-50 skeins is a lot of sock yarn. it is probably good that I sat out of some swaps this year, because I always seem to get a couple more skeins. It is also worth mentioning that I have 2 windows open for some sock yarn. Honestly I need to do some scrap busting, and move some of those bits to the all used up side. Dreams of monster socks dance in my head.

Once again, I totally stole Ana's idea. Thanks for reminding me to quantify the stash.

That is all for now, take care guys

Molly : )

1 comment:

  1. While you may have gotten the idea from me, yours does what mine is supposed to do - it trends down more often than up! I originally got the idea from Redshirt Knitting (http://redshirtknitting.com/?p=3508) and I love how we all graph it in different ways.

    ReplyDelete