I got off to a great start on my projects. Honestly I ended up much farther than I expected, which is probably a good thing.
I sat down and did the math estimating how much time I knit this weekend, and it was pretty ridiculous!
8 hours Friday, 12-16 hours Saturday, and about 8 hours on Sunday. Monday on the other hand, not nearly as much. The day job gets in the way. I doubt I will get 26 hours in next weekend.
I had to make a few tweaks to get everything right.
The DSLO has skinny ankles, and duck feet. So I have to make women's size in the legs, and it is a toss up if the foot needs to be a man's size or a woman's.
On my sock, the 64 stitches with 8.5 SPI was a little too small, so the leg is 64, and I did less gusset decreases for the foot to make it 68 stitches. All in all the sock isn't half bad.
On the fractal front, I've made a couple of grand julians.
The first one is the for the apo challenge. The last 2 were re-renders of last week's challenge, with a few tweaks. The centers might be a little too busy. No worries I still have stars on the brain.
That's all for now, take care guys
Molly : )