I have been busy, in the I'm away from the computer sort of way. The long weekend was spent with the DSLO's family, and mostly it was a chance to get a lot of knitting done, socialize, and chill out. It might have been better if I had spent the weekend packing the apartment. In fact the rest of the week was spent packing furiously, followed by a moving party 11 people strong, one truck, one trailer, one van, and several cars shuttled things from the old place to the new one.
There are piles of boxes everywhere. And I would really love to know where my shampoo and conditioner went.
My hope is to have a fine picture of a finished object soon. I'm not quite there. I cast off featherweight at the bank when the DSLO was getting the check for the down payment, and I wore it, unblocked to closing, but I needs a bath and blocking, and the battery charger is lost for a few days, so it might be a bit.
I rendered a fractal for the weekly challenge, and then changed one variable and went ahead rendering it again. Unfortunately it involved variables my computer could not use, so I was stuck rendering it on my laptop.
I dug up an old tutorial on the plastic style of flames. It is amazing what a few years makes on the sophistication.
This week the challenge was gaskets, which I could use the beast to render. They have been fun to make.
Probably the trick is to use some atypical cropping to make them more interesting.
I'm tapped out. Once I find my camera batteries, FO pictures!
Take care guys
Molly : )